Saturday, April 11, 2009


DNA



DAMN NEAR ANARCHY

HELICAL UNRAVELLING

ORIGAMI EYE



DNA is the code of all life. The genome is the map.



What I propose to do with this blog is decode rather than deconstruct, explore rather than just observe. Since I was child I loved the stories of the explorers of old: Magellan, Cortes, Columbus, Cook. The sagas of their adventures fascinated me as they travelled into uncharted waters and lands. That type of exploration is gone and the results of it in retrospect have not been too great; but we will leave that for another discussion. So an exploration into any and all aspects of life is what I propose to do. Hopefully a dialogue will ensue. The warf and woop of life is the subject. I will constantly try to develop new themes of discussion and try to tackle them from as many angles as possible and try to extricate the valuable from the wasted, but then is anything wasted in the universe.



I will lay down some guidelines, signposts next....







No comments:

Post a Comment